University of Science & Technology, Chittagong, Bangladesh
University of Science and Technology Chittagong is a higher education institution situated in the urban setting of Chittagong. Chittagong is a port city in Bangladesh. The institution also has another campus in Dhaka. It’s a small coeducational institution that offers numerous undergraduate and post-graduate courses in several areas.
University at a Glance:
Established: University of Science and Technology Chittagong is founded in 1992
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: More than 1200
Hostel Type: Yes on-campus accommodation
Climate: Moderate, Strong wind
Yearly Tuition Fee: 5,26,000 INR (Under Graduate Program), 1,30,000 INR (Post Graduate program)
Eligibility: Minimum total GPA 8 in SSC and HSC (with biology) or equivalent
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in University of Science & Technology, Chittagong, Bangladesh
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at University of Science & Technology, Chittagong, Bangladesh must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join University of Science & Technology, Chittagong, Bangladesh
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- University has an IEEE explorer digital library.
- The campus has modern infrastructure
- Affordable fee and less living cost
- University is focused on a modern clinical approach
- The university has a proctorial system to maintain discipline on campus
- Well-equipped laboratory and computer center
Cost of Education At University of Science & Technology, Chittagong, Bangladesh
Overview of University of Science & Technology, Chittagong, Bangladesh
University of Science & Technology Chittagong (USTC) institute is established by the sponsorship giving by the private’s charity in 1989. The institute initial name was Applied Health Science but later on, it was changed to USTC in 1992. However, in January 2018 again it is renamed as Dr. Nurul Islam Memorial Institute of Applied Health Science. On yearly basis, the admission range is 50 to 60 % as its one of the best universities in Bangladesh for higher education.
Dr. Nurul Islam is the Hon’ble Chancellor and Professor (Dr.) Pravat Chandra Barua is the Vice-Chancellor of the University. Currently, the university has seven facilities out of these two named Faculty of Basic Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Faculty of Medicine. Both the center’s offer B pharm and MBBS courses. Form past years university has been doing extraordinary and providing excellent education to MBBS students. These are reasons now the university has several foreign students.
The main goal of this university is to provide young and efficient health processional who can also adapt to the varying setting. University believes that the health management sector is developing and its very complex So, students need an environment where they can learn marvelous skills while getting a high-quality education on modern medical science. The university has 4200 students and 355 full-time teachers. Students from all around the world come here for MBBS study.
The university not only focuses on academic courses but also inspires students to take part in sports and extra curriculum activities. The university always works on the path of implementing relevant and meaningful community-based study programs. University of Science & Technology Chittagong also has strong links nationally and internationally for the sharing of resources and expertise. Frequently many professors come to the university to share their research and knowledge. University also has a Well-furnished library with an online management system that can accommodate more than 150 students at a time.