The University of Udine, Italy is a higher education institution. It is located in the city of Udine, Italy. It is known as the independent center for advanced training in cultural and scientific studies. The university always gets a high rank in medical education universities in Italy.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1978
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 622
Hostel Type: Yes
Climate: Hot in Summers and Cold in Winter
Yearly Tuition Fee: € 7.358 (Tuition Fee/ Semester), EUR 700 to 1000 (Hostel fee)
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 50% in PCB + NEET is mandatory
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in University of Studies, Udine, Italy
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at University of Studies, Udine, Italy must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join University of Studies, Udine, Italy
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- Offers financial aid and scholarships to students.
- World-class faculty members.
- University campus is secure and very friendly.
- University has 23902 publications.
Cost of Education At University of Studies, Udine, Italy
Overview of University of Studies, Udine, Italy
The University of Udine, Italy is a notorious university for medical education. Its main campus is located in Udine; however other centers are located in Gemona, Cormons, Pordenone, Tarcento, and Galizia. The university is known for its cosmopolitan culture. It is affiliated with the Ministry of Education, University and Research, Italy, European University Association (EUA), World health organization, and Medical Council of India.
The university has eight departments- Department of Medicine, Department of Law, Science, Economy and statistics, Computer and physics, and many more. Currently, the university has 17000 students and 899 world-class professors and teaching associates. The university is ranked 2695 internationally and 48 nationally.
The university’s mission is to give its students scientific and cultural acquaintance. The university offers intensive summer trainee programs to students. In addition to this, the university has a career center, video tutorial, library, and sports center. The university offers a student exchange program with other universities situated in the European Union, Canada, and Australia. It also has a strong connection with Eastern European universities. The university lets students participate in international and national conferences and seminars.
The university offers accommodation to its students. The dormitories are made according to the needs of students. All the rooms are well-furnished and comfortable. The meal prepared in the hostels is according to students’ dietary needs and all essential amenities are offered by the university. The university also offers hostel to the student those attend university even for the short-term summer program. The hostel is located in the center of the city and all attractions of the city are very close.