The University of Vienna, Austria is the largest and oldest university in Europe. Almost 95000 national and international students study here in numerous courses. It’s one of the well-known universities for medical higher study. The university is eminent to give a structured schedule to the doctorate applicants to do their research and projects. The university has four academic centers and 15 faculties. It offers more than 180 degrees and post-degree programs.
University at a Glance:
Established: The University of Vienna is founded in 1365
University Type: State Financed University
Number of International Students: More than 5000
Hostel Type: No on-campus accommodation
Climate: Cold, Dry, and Windy
Yearly Tuition Fee: 746.92 Euro (Tuition Fee)
Eligibility: Minimum 50 % in PCB+ Qualified NEET + TOEFL or IELTS scores (May require)
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in University of Vienna, Austria
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at University of Vienna, Austria must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join University of Vienna, Austria
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Financial support is provided to scholars
- Multiple options to spend a semester abroad
- The cafeteria offers reasonable meals no special ID is required
- The tuition fee is depending upon your citizenship
- University offers health insurance to students
- Scholarships are based on merit
- Multiple institutions to assists the students
- Dedicated Counselling Office for Sexual Harassment and Bullying
- Psychological Counseling Centers supports students by using psychological and psychotherapeutically methods
Cost of Education At University of Vienna, Austria
Overview of University of Vienna, Austria
The University of Vienna is the oldest public university od the German-speaking world. The university is based on a good excellence record and exceptional teaching facility. It offers multiple courses in German and English language. Most of the ungraduated courses are in German language proficiency however its post-graduate courses are in English. The university campuses are sited in 63 locations across the city. The Vienna city is cycle friendly and students are encouraged to sign up for the CityBike services.
The university is world-renowned for its exemplary education. In addition to this, it also offers multiple services to students such as the admission office, the center of Doctoral Studies, the Postgraduate center, University library, Computer center, and Center for teaching and learning. The university believes students life is more than just attending lectures and reading books. Eating, sleeping, and lending books are the fun part of a student’s life. To encourage it university offers dedicated centers to provided needed help to students during their studies.
The University of Vienna newsfeed lets students get up to date information about medical research, news, and teaching. The university has multiple newsfeeds like a newsletter of the teaching affair and a student’s life and newsletter for school meets uni. It also offers student counseling to help students to plan for the semester and medical study. The university also has a dedicated language center.
The language center offers scientific and general language courses in more than 30 languages. These courses are available for students, university staff, and alumni. If you are the one who fond of sports and medicine than you should get enroll in the university as the university sports institution offers a wide range of sports courses at a reasonable price.