University of Zagreb School of Medicine | MBBS in Croatia
The University of Zagreb in Croatia is one of the oldest and largest academic institutions in South-East Europe. The University of Zagreb believes in delivering high-quality value medical education. The university is strongly dedicated to research that contributes over 50 percent of the overall research output of Croatia.
University at a Glance:
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 50 to 100
Hostel Type: Private Hostel
Climate: Sunny and Hot
Yearly Tuition Fee: 12000 Euro/year (Tuition fee) + Information not Available (Hostel Fee)
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 55% in PCB + Medical Certificate +Entrance Examination
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in University of Zagreb School of Medicine
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at University of Zagreb School of Medicine must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join University of Zagreb School of Medicine
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Comprises a big and cosmopolitan environment.
- Affordable fee structure and housing.
- Offers an integrated module with problem-based learning.
- Highest quality teaching and training.
- Safe environment for students’ hostels.
- 24*7 Wi-Fi access in students’ dormitories.
Cost of Education At University of Zagreb School of Medicine
Overview of University of Zagreb School of Medicine
The University of Zagreb follows traditional methodologies to educate students. The University of Zagreb is internationally recognized by the USA (USMLE) and Europe. It is also recognized by the Canadian citizens and the Government of Canada. The teaching program is affiliated with the European Consortium of Accreditation. The university received the Cequint Certificate award for its excellence in medical education.
The University of Zagreb at present has 30 faculties and 3 academies of art. The Faculty of the University of Zagreb – School of Medicine is the finest faculty of all medical schools in Croatia. There are more than 70000 undergraduate and graduate students studying at the University. The university offers various teaching and research or clinical facilities with a complete modern infrastructure, pieces of equipment, and an updated curriculum.
The Campus of the University of Zagreb hosts 4 units of the university. There are 2 hospitals and a center for crisis and clinical hospitals. Students can do medical practice in the duniversity hospitals. In addition to this, the University of Zagreb has its own Sports Association with a sports center on campus.
There is a dormitory for university professors. The student residence has 8 buildings with a restaurant and a pastry shop. The scholars of the university are accommodated in pavilion no. 8. International students will have to get themselves accommodated on their own by searching for private accommodations on a rent basis. The student who wishes to take the accommodation in the school residence hall will have to apply before May 15 every year.