Washington University is a private research University in Greater St. Louis with the main campus. It is the place where you can achieve exceptional things. The university aim on both learning and exploration.
University Quick View
Established: Founded in 1853
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Not-known
Hostel Type: Private Hostel
Climate: Mild Humid in Summer and Cold Winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: $56,300 (Tuition Fee/Semester) + Not Available (Hostel Fee/Semester)
Eligibility: 50% qualifying marks+ NEET qualified
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: August
Eligibility to study MBBS in USA at Washington University
In USA, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Washington University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Washington University
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- The research center has both the Engineering and Design Institute and the Laboratory for Engineered Human Protection.
- Helps the students to explore new things to learn
- Online classes available to educate the students
- Experienced staff members at campus for computer learning
- UW libraries at the campus
- Affordable fee structure
Washington University is coeducational institution for medical education. Washington University is a member of the American Council of Learned Societies (ACLS), the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the American Council on Education (ACE), the Association of American Colleges and Universities (AACU), the American Association of University Women (AAUW) and the University of Research Association and many more. The Washington University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Washington University has several departments for educating the students. Faculty of Arts and Sciences, School of Medicine, Faculty of Human Resources and Institute of Medicine and Faculty of Information Technology, Bioengineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electric Power and Energy Systems Engineering, National Academy of Science. There is a total of academic staff 3819, administrative staff 12,609 and total students 15,045 in the Washington University.
Washington University has a private research center in the campus. The University has UW libraries to provide books and enhance the reading experience. Online classrooms are available to educate the students. The updates about COVID-19 are available in online classrooms and libraries. The resources support teaching and learning at the campus. Besides, computer labs are available in Washington University to provide computer learning and teaching.
Washington University is offering accommodations and hostel services for the staff members and teachers. The support is high to the students with private rooms. The Washington University provides different amenities to the students. More than 50 houses are available near the campus. The electricity and water supply services are excellent in the accommodations. All private rooms have separate beds, chairs, tables and furniture. An emergency exit is available at the hostel for any accident.