Yerevan Haybusak University, Armenia
Yerevan Haybusak University, Armenia is a private university established by Mr. Levon Harutyunyan. The university is accredited by the Government of Armenia in 2001. The university had more than 500 professors and 6000 students. It also has been ranked as the top 20th university among the other 50 private and government institutions.
University at a Glance:
Established: Yerevan Haybusak University, Armenia is founded in 1990
University Type: Private and Government
Number of International Students: More than 2000
Hostel Type: Private hostel
Yearly Tuition Fee: 3800 USD (Tuition fee), 1000 USD (Hostel fee)
Eligibility: Minimum 50 % in PCB+ Qualified NEET, Applicant must be older than 17 years of age
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: August every year
The Yerevan Haybusak University is specialized in the courses of general medicines, Dentistry, and Pharmacology. the Armenian Open University and the International Relations Institute and Yerevan Haybusak University linked together in 2007 and established the International Academy of Education (IAE). The students of Yerevan Haybusak University are well taught and explained the concepts of medical science as per international standards.
The management of the university continuously updates the curriculum of the university to be steady as per the changing job market. All MBBS courses by the university are approved by the state and accepted all around the globe. Yerevan Haybusak University has a contract with the education commission of medical science to get the data about the USMLE performance of the students. The recognition certificates of the university are the proofs of medical education quality and study curriculum.
The university offers attractive facilities to scholars such as an electronic library, multimedia material for teaching, WI-FI equipped hall, on-campus mess and cafeteria, Reading room, Laundry room, and sports area. The Yerevan Haybusak University organizes debates, excursions, conferences from time to time to give make most of the time of students. Not only this it also arranges festivals, and other cultural events to allow students to have some fun. After completing the studies form the Yerevan Haybusak University students can practice medicine in any hospital across the world.
Why Should I Study in The Yerevan Haybusak University, Armenia?
The safe environment of any country makes it ideal for study and work. If you are looking a university for MBBS course than the Yerevan Haybusak University, Armenia would be the finest choice.
- Top medical university in Eastern Europe
- Located in low crime index country
- Student exchange program with American and European universities
- Hostel accommodation can be taken by giving a nominal fee
- No language barrier for Indian applicants
- Special affiliation from Cambridge University, Preston University, and University of Louisiana
- University has a high passing percentage rate in the FMGE screening test.
- Well-furnished and spacious infrastructure
- In campus transportation facility is provided to students
- Availability of Indian food in the cafeteria
- In campus grocery stores, coffee shops, and retail and public internet spots
- Hostile and safe campus for international students
- Laboratories are well equipped with modern kit’s
- Cooperative and well qualified professors and technicians
- Graduated medical student can go for MD and PG courses