Yerevan State Medical University, Armenia
Yerevan State Medical University, Armenia is a government university that functions under the Ministry of Education and Science. The university is also listed underworld health organizations as the medical higher studies organization. It is located in the urban setting of the Yerevan. The university is also recognized by the Ministry of Education Culture and Sport of the Republic of Armenia.
University at a Glance:
Established: Yerevan State Medical University, Armenia is founded in 1920
University Type: Government
Number of International Students: More than 2500
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Yearly Tuition Fee: 6500 USD (Tuition fee), 600 USD (Hostel), 1000 USD (Medical Insurance)
Eligibility: Minimum 50 % in PCB+ Qualified NEET, Applicant must be older than 17 years of age
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: October every year
Yerevan State Medical University, Armenia is a world-renowned medical university with over 7000 students. It is the first Soviet Union university. The degree given by the university is globally accepted. In 1980 the university also received the high ranked award for its contribution to the field of medical science. Before 1995 the university was known as Yerevan State Medical institution it was after Mkhitar Heratsi – the Great Master of Medicine it is named as Yerevan State Medical University. The world ranking of the university is 7303 and the national ranking is 3.
The university offers various pre-bachelor and postgraduate courses. This 100-year-old university admission rate is 70-80 % higher than any other university in the country. The university follows the traditional structure and its board comprises of 32 members. The highest level of management in the university is its council. The council is responsible for taking any decision and managing the activities. All the faculty member function according to the rules and regulations defined by the university.
The university has an exceptional record, as in the past years more than 30000 doctors got education training from the university and working all over the world. Yerevan State Medical University, Armenia has collaborated with numerous universities of USA, India, and European countries. As a result, a number of students completed short- and long-term internships internationally.
Why Should I Study at Yerevan State Medical University, Armenia?
Here are some benefits of getting enrolled in MBBS program in Yerevan State Medical University, Armenia:
- University do not accept any donation and all the fee is paid online
- Specious hostel facility separate space for recreational and study activities
- Hostel residents get free breakfast
- The university has a Council for young scientists to provide the space for research
- The tuition fee and cost of living is affordable
- The university is a center for outstanding education and cosmopolitan culture.
- Highly ideal university for medical education
- Follow advance practice and teaching pattern
- Supported by the enormous scientific lab
- Linked to various student exchange programs
- Supported by 100% English curriculum
- Extensive training provided to students in the state hospital
- Students can reconnoiter diverse culture as international apprentices from several nations such as Iran, Greece, Great Britain and Germany are enrolled in university.