When it comes to choosing the most excellent destination for medical and any education, Crimean Federal University is the number one choice of many students. It has been part of the ultimate and elite abroad targets with a very significant story of education. Since students are now looking for quality and highly developed education, CFU is growing in population, yet it has maintained its quality, both in education and lifestyle. The most astonishing part is that Indian students are now making CFU their first choice for studying MBBS. As a student, don’t miss the outstanding advantages of studying MBBS in China at Crimean Federal University, Russia.
University at a Glance
Location: Simferopol, Russia
Academic Staff: 1320
Undergraduate Students: 30,000
Eligibility Criteria: PCB: 50%, NEET – Qualification
Admission Mode: Early Applicants Basis
Indian Food: Self Cooking & Indian Mess
Nearest Airport: Simferopol International Airport
Scholars now seek a quality environment, qualified staff, current and updated equipment, as well as a convincing framework. Since Russia has most of these attributes, why won’t it be a hot cake for a student to studying in such a destination? You are not to be left out, hurry now and study MBBS in Russia for the best you could ever imagine!
Crimean Federal University Fees for MBBS
The fees for studying at Crimean Federal University, Russia includes
- Ruble 2,50,000/Year Tuition Fee
- Ruble 18,000/Year Hostel Accommodation
Studying MBBS in Russia at Crimean Federal University
Crimean Federal University is a medical institute in Simferopol, the capital of Crimea, Russia. As of 2019, CFU came first among the medical colleges in Crimean Region, with 17th position among the Top best 2014 Russian Colleges in Medicine. With the college facilitating about 25 specialties for undergraduate scholars plus 17 specialties for educational edification, it has made CFU an excellent place to study MBBS in Russia.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Study at Crimean Federal University, Russia
Students that must study MBBS in this destination must reach these requirements to qualify for admission to the university.
- Applicant age must be from 17 years of age and a maximum age of 25, respectively. It applies to all nations, especially India.
- He/she must be from STEM context with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology inside their curriculum.
- Your score must be 50% minimum in the whole subjects during the higher secondary examination.
- It is compulsory to have valid school training for about 2 years as per the required subjects
- The applicant ought to be fluent or flowing in the English language and ought to be capable of communicating accordingly.