David Tvildiani Medical University
Tuition Fee - USD 8000/Year
David Tvildiani medical university located in Tbilisi, Georgia. It was established in 1992, and was known as Aieti Medical High School until 2011. It is a private institution. Admission of the students in the school is based on their past academic performance and records. The school’s mission is to provide higher education based on science, and the best international experiences in the field of science.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1992
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: 350
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot and Humid summers/Cold winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD8000
Eligibility: NEET Exam + 50% in 10+2
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: 15th July, 2020
David Tvildiani Medical University is a for-profit institution. It offers students career development consultations. The school has a 2017-2023 strategic plan, and a 3-year action plan. It has collaborations with other universities such as University of Charles Gradec Kralov and University of Klaipeda (Lithuania). The school has 476 graduates, and currently has 884 local and foreign students.
Eligibility to study MBBS in Georgia at David Tvildiani Medical University
In Georgia, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at The University of Georgia must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) NEET Qualification required.
2) 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31
4) Medical fitness certificate
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join David Tvildiani Medical University
- Large campus
- Provision of permanent residency after the course completion
- Provides experts advice to students for their researches individually.
- Provides Emi plans for easy payments of fees.
- Offers scholarships through cultural programs and cultural assessment.
- E-library facility
- Laboratories filled with modern equipment
- The school offers low fees which is affordable for a large group of students.
- The medium of study of David Tvildiani is English and Georgian languages. This breaks any kind of language barrier for international students.
- The students receive high quality education from their qualified teachers, professors, and doctors.
- The school offers students the opportunity to research and get innovative.
- The school has a post medical preparation program like USMLE.
- The school is in collaboration with foreign institutions and supports student exchange programs.
- The living expense is affordable.
Cost of Education at David Tvildiani Medical University
For MBBS Program at David Tvildiani Medical University, the fee structure for Indian students is as following-
Tuition Fee: WhatsApp us for latest fee structure
Hostel Accommodation: Starts at USD 1000/Year
Medical Insurance: Starts at USD 300/Year
Overview of David Tvildiani Medical University
The school has 271 academic staff. There are 7 departments and 39 disciplines in different modules. The school offers bachelors, masters, and doctoral programs. The two residency programs it offers are Family medicine and Internal Medicine. It provides training in research and clinical skills.
The school offers full-time studies. Among the facilities, it has is a central scientific research laboratory. There are multiple organizations that provide support in students’ lives whether in academics or non-academic matters. The students participate in both local and international research seminars and conferences. The sports teams in the school also compete both locally and internationally. Other facilities offered by the school include a library, financial aid, and/or scholarships, housing, study abroad, and exchange programs.
It offers students accommodation.