Kazan Federal University
Tuition Fee - Ruble 4,68,000/year
The Kazan Federal University is regarded as one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the country. It is the second-largest university in Russia with advanced and modernised teaching methods along with high-quality infrastructure.
The university is a dynamic, modern institution that actively participates in local and international cooperation. Throughout the history of Kazan and the Volga region, the Kazan Federal University has contributed its unique culture.
University at a Glance:
Founded in 1804
Number of International Students
Long winters, brief summers
Yearly Tuition Fee
Last Date to Apply
Originally named Imperial Kazan University, the Kazan Federal University was founded in 1804. The WHO-accredited university is recognised by the Russian Federation’s Ministry of Science and Higher Education as well as MCI (Medical Council of India). As a world-class academic, research, and technological development institution, Kazan Federal University was to develop a strong research and academic hub in support of the innovative development of the country and region.
The university enrols over 50,000 students in over 700 undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs each year. KFU also participates in research and exchange programs with 300+ partners in 64 countries, illustrating the university’s international outlook.
Since the University was founded, 17 centres of excellence have been set up, as well as 80 world-class research and teaching laboratories. A number of foreign specialists have been trained at Kazan Federal University for many years. It is no surprise that the university is listed among the most reputed universities in the world.
Eligibility to study MBBS in Russia at Kazan Federal University
In Russia, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Kazan Federal University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
The college life for students pursuing MBBS at Kazan University is as follows:
1. Kazan Federal University students can stay both on and off campus.
2. Students receive world-class living facilities at Kazan Federal University’s Universiade-2013 Village dormitories, which have a capacity of up to 12,000 places.
3. The Center of UNIX has ten sports halls at Kazan Federal University.
4. One of these was the World University Games Sporting Center Bustan, which was completed in 2013.
5. The university has an ice skating rink, a pool, and a multi-purpose sports complex for students to use.
6. Students at Kazan Federal University can participate in 24 different sports, including volleyball, track and field athletics, aerobics, basketball, table tennis, martial arts, swimming, football, rock climbing, and much more.
7. Kazan Federal University collaborates with nearly 190 universities and research centres from far more than 53 countries worldwide.
8. More than 900 students and professors have the opportunity to attend seminars and conferences at universities and research centres around the world.
1. Kazan Federal University features a wide range of living facilities and comfy condos, including the Universiade – 2013 Village dormitories, which have a capacity of 12000 living places. There is a medical centre, a pharmacy, a sports gear rental station, a copy centre, a laundry, a beauty shop, a café, and other amenities. The application is needed due to space constraints.
2. Kazan Federal University is Russia’s only institution of higher education with plenty of residential units to house all of its students. Hostels are comfortable, with room for 2-3 people, one kitchen, one WC, and a shower. Students cannot select their own rooms. Because the number of available rooms is limited, early applications will be given importance.
3. Kazan Federal University provides family stays with host families who have hosted foreign students for so many years. For one month, the cost is 20 000 Rubles. The cost includes an additional room as well as breakfast.
4. Kazan Federal University places a high value on students’ health and fitness. Just as your identification is, you will find others who are similar to you and will have the chance to meet a diverse range of people who will broaden your perspectives, challenge your presumptions, and with whom you can express your specific beliefs and experiences. It’s simple to get involved. There are approximately 50 student teams and organisations to choose from.
The Admissions Process is as follows
The following are the requirements for studying MBBS at Kazan Federal University:
1. The applicant must have graduated from a reputable board or organisation with at least 50% marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
2. The applicant must have graduated from a reputable board or organisation with at least 50% marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. must be 17 years old on or before December 31st of the year the admission is sought.
3. For admission to the MBBS course in any country abroad, applicants must have passed the NEET exam.
4. Applicants must be free of any contagious disease, such as Aids or tuberculosis.
5. Applicants must be prepared to show their passports.
6. Indian students must provide the following documents when applying for MBBS
For admission to Kazan Federal University, the following documents are required:
1. 10 passport photos and Photographs.
2. The University has issued an official invitation letter.
3. Passport (Having the least 18 months validity)
4. Certificate of Birth
5. Every document The Ministry of External Affairs in New Delhi has given permission.
6. The Embassy must legalise all documents.
7. Visa charges.
8. Bank receipt for the University’s first-year tuition fee
9. NEET Scorecard and Certificate
10. HIV test results (with negative test results).
11. Certificates and mark sheets from school/college
12. A filled-out application form
14. Proof of the last three months’ bank statements to demonstrate your ability to provide for your finances during your medical studies at Kazan Federal University.
15. Report on covid-19
The following is the procedure for applying to the MBBS programme at Kazan Federal University
Applicants can apply online by following the steps outlined below:
Step 1: Fill out the application form.
Step 2: Complete the application form completely.
Step 3: Attach the documents stated above
Step 4: Upon completion of all conditions and acceptance, students will be given an interim admission letter.
Step 5: As soon as your visa invitation is ready, the university will mail it to you.
Step 6: After receiving the visa invitation, stamp your visa at the Russian Federation’s Embassy (Consulate).
Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS)
Duration of course
5 years plus a year of Internship
Medium of teaching
Fee Schedule of Kazan Federal University for 2022–2023
The fee structure for Kazan Federal University for MBBS program is given in the table below:
Total Fees in RUB
Total Fees in Rs
Cost of living in Kazan
The living cost at Kazan city is –
Things of daily needs
Rs.24 – Rs.200
Rs.2134 – Rs.2150
Monthly rent for a bedroom apartment
Costs between Rs.17,446 – Rs.25,000
For all the medical degree enthusiasts who are aiming to get into their dream medical college since their school time, Kazan Federal University is all that you need. We are well-known for being one of the best educational advisors in India for making the aspirant’s MBBS admissions possible at the world’s best Russian medical colleges.
Our positive track record demonstrates that several people have been admitted to the universities of their choice. Our top goal is to assist you to get into top institutions while keeping your expenses to a minimum. We have refined the MBBS admission procedure for all serious applicants.
Not only that, but we will collaborate with you to develop a list of the best academic institutions in Russia which will meet all of the expectations of your perfect college while also allowing you to remain within your admissions budget. After you have chosen the college of your preference through analysis, you will be introduced to the representative who will be in charge of the entire procedure, from the admission form to fee payment. We are here to ensure that you receive the best education possible for the betterment of your future. The only thing you need to be concerned about is your grades; the rest will be taken care of.