Petrozavodsk State University
Tuition Fee - Ruble 2,44,000/year
The Petrozavodsk State Medical University, situated in Russia, was founded in 1940. The city of Petrozavodsk, in the Russian Republic of Karelia, is where Petrozavodsk State University is located. The MCI (Medical Council of India) and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation both acknowledge Petrozavodsk State Medical University as one of the country’s largest and most prestigious coeducational higher education institutions.
Petrozavodsk State University in Russia provides bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. There are 12 faculties in total, 89 different departments, 8 educational institutes, 84 fully equipped laboratories, and 27 innovative departments at Petrozavodsk State University. Petrozavodsk State Medical University has a renowned teaching faculty that includes 529 Candidates of Science and a variety of Associate Professors, with 139 Doctors of Science and a sum of 90 Professors. More than sixteen thousand undergraduate and postgraduate students from various countries attend Petrozavodsk State Medical University. Petrozavodsk State Medical University MBBS admission fee structure is considered one of the most affordable in Russia.
University Quick View
|Established on||10th June 1940|
|Address||Prospekt Lenina, 33, Petrozavodsk, Kareliya Republits, Russia, 185000|
|Academic Year Begins||September|
|Recognized by||MCI, UNESCO, Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation|
|Total Number of Students||12,972|
|The Language of Instruction||English|
|Number of Academic Staff||891|
|Library||one of the largest libraries in the European North of Russia with over 1,179,042 books|
|Weather||Average Annual Temperature is +2.6 °C; Average Rainfall is 55mm|
|Nearest Airport||Petrozavodsk Airport in the Kareliya Republits, Russia|
Eligibility to study MBBS in Russia at Petrozavodsk State University
In Russia, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Petrozavodsk State University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Life on The Campus:
Petrozavodsk State Medical University is highly known for its innovative cultural pursuits. Students can actively participate and join renowned choirs, student theaters, ethnic and contemporary dancing ensembles, and numerous craft projects. One of the top male choirs in the world is the university’s Academic Male Choir. The university’s folk music ensemble and the theatrical club are both quite well-liked by the students.
The Petrozavodsk State Medical University has 12 faculties, 89 departments, 8 educational institutions, 84 labs, and 27 innovative departments. Over 600 professors and teachers make up the institution’s renowned and effective teaching staff, together with 529 associate professors and candidate professors of sciences, 139 doctors of science, and 90 professors. Through the student and teacher exchange programs, the institution has successfully created positive, long-lasting relationships with many nations, including the USA, Europe, China, and many more.
Numerous housing options are available to students at Petrozavodsk State Medical University, including rental housing, dorm rooms, and rooms in host families. International students typically choose a dorm. The university is conveniently located near the city’s public transportation and has ten residential buildings. The dorm provides internet access, lounges, study areas, gyms, and separate washer and stove facilities. For international students, every dorm is secure and comfortable.
Petrozavodsk State University's Relationships and Acknowledgements
These are the prestigious organizations that have recognized Petrozavodsk State University.
1. WHO, or world health organization.
2. NMC, or National Medical Commission.
3. Recognized by: Russian Federation Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
4. Aid status: Public
Necessary Requirements To Study MBBS At Petrozavodsk State University
To be eligible for admission to MBBS, students must meet the following criteria:
1. The prospective Candidates must be at least 17 years old or older to study medicine in Russia.
2. To apply for the MBBS admission process in Russia, candidates must score more than 50 percent in their HSC exam or similar subjects with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects.
3. Students who passed the NEET examination with a qualifying score can apply for the MBBS program at Petrozavodsk State University.
Petrozavodsk State University Admission Process
The admission process to Petrozavodsk State University for the MBBS course is outlined below:
Step 1: Complete the online admission forms provided on the Petrozavodsk State Medical University website.
Step 2: The applicants must submit all important academic and educational documents.
Step 3: Candidates will receive an invitation letter in 2 weeks.
Step 4: Prospective students must pay the academy’s tuition fees after receiving an invitation letter.
Step 5: With the original fee payment receipt and the university’s invitation letter, students can begin their student visa application process.
Step 6: Obtain a valid passport and travel to your destination of choice.
Documents Needed For Admission into Petrozavodsk State University
The list below is the essential documents that students must submit to gain admission into Petrozavodsk State University.
1. SSC grade sheet
2. HSC grade report
3. NEET grade card
4. Birth certificate
5. Passport Copy
6. Acceptable Student Visa
7. 7(seven) Passport Size Photos
8. Receipt for tuition payments
9. Certificate of Medical Fitness
Cost of the MBBS program at Petrozavodsk State University
The fee structure for Indian students attending the MBBS program at Petrozavodsk State University in Russia is as follows:
Tuition: 2,44,000 rubles per year.
Hostel accommodation starts at 15,000 rubles per year.
Medical insurance starts at 12,000 rubles per year.
Duration Of MBBS program At Petrozavodsk State University
The Petrozavodsk State University Institute of Medicine offers a six-year English medical degree program consisting of a five-year MBBS program and a one-year internship.
Why Decide To Study MBBS At Petrozavodsk State University?
1. Petrozavodsk State University has low tuition and excellent infrastructure.
2. Petrozavodsk State University fees are easily found on the internet.
3. The admissions process at Petrozavodsk State University is expedited.
4. Petrozavodsk State University also offers a wide range of sports to students.
5. There are highly qualified teachers at the university, and admission to Petrozavodsk State Medical University is also simple.
6. Professors from all highly regarded hospitals are present.
7. Admission to Petrozavodsk State University is advantageous because the university is a leader in medical education and postgraduate retraining in Russia’s central region.
Advantages Of Studying MBBS At Petrozavodsk State University
1. Low tuition fees and moderate living expenses.
2. No test is required for admission.
3. MCI Screening Test.
4. Opportunities for scholarships.
5. Possibility of obtaining a dual degree.
6. Students from other countries can adapt quickly.
7. Both cutting-edge and cozy.
8. Take English classes.
MBBS Complete Syllabus at Petrozavodsk State University
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS at Petrozavodsk State University is as follows-
Histology & Anatomy
General pathology, Histology, physiology, cell biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology.
Physiology, Biochemistry, Micro-Biology.
Pharmacology, Pathology, Micro-Biology, Path Physiology
Pathology, Genetics, Path Physiology & Pharmacology.
General Surgery, Neurology, internal medicine, Primary Care Medicine, ENT, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Oncology, Pediatrics, Internal medicine, Neurology & Psychiatry, Psychology, Emergency Medicine,& Cardiology
Benefits of Studying an MBBS program in Russia
Students who want to pursue higher education abroad, such as an MBBS, should consider studying in Russia. Here are a handful of these alluring advantages:
1. Admission to a university is not subject to a contribution or capitation fee.
2. Low education costs and reasonably priced living expenditures.
3. Any medical student who wants to study MBBS has the ambition of doing so in Russia, which is home to several of the best medical schools in the world and attracts graduates from India and other countries.
4. Most importantly, the degree is acknowledged and recognized by the MCI, making it a popular option among Indian students looking to study MBBS in Russia.
If you’re looking for admission to the MBBS program in Russia, this institution can be a great choice to select from. We, Mbbsdirect.com, help with MBBS Admission at various Russian Medical Universities and are well-known for our services throughout Russia as one of the best educational advisors in India. Our previous success rates demonstrate that we have been able to help several students into the institutions and universities of their aspirations. Our goal is to help any determined and dedicated student get accepted to a great university while remaining within their budget. For serious candidates, we have simplified the application process for medical school.