About Kursk State Medical University, Russia
Among Russia’s medical universities, Kursk State Medical University has a strong reputation and a high ranking for all students looking to study MBBS in Russia. Kursk State Medical University was the first institution in Russia to launch an MBBS program in English for international students. Thus, students at Kursk State Medical University are very interested in the MBBS program.
It is one of Russia’s top universities for giving students a real-world medical education. The Indian Medical Council has given permission to the university. More than 5500 students are pursuing medical degrees at Kursk State Medical University, 1300 of whom are international students. Qualified and trained educators and medical professionals who can engage students and impart both theoretical and practical knowledge The world-renowned Kursk State Medical University is known for its excellent instruction and cutting-edge approach to the overall development of students’ personalities.
Facts of Kursk State Medical University:
Ulitsa Karla Marksa, д.3, Kursk, Kursk Oblast, Russia, 305000
The medium of Study
USD 5500 per year
MMC, NMC, WHO, USMLE, MCC, WFME, ECFMG
Number of Students
15,000+ (from 10+ countries)
Over 1.5 million books, 4,707 journals, 330,000 electronic journals and books; electronic literature search and internet information services available
Academic Session begins
Jan intake admission open
Moderate region in Russia
The canteen provides clean and delicious Indian food at a low price
Direct through official partners
Why Study MBBS at Kursk State Medical University
Kursk State Medical University is one of the most prestigious medical universities for MBBS course in Russia and has been providing quality education in the field of medicine for over a century. The following are the reason to choose KSMU for your medical studies.
- It is the oldest university in Russia, having all the required medical facilities, equipment, great infrastructure etc.
- It offers a wide range of programs in the field of medicine and health sciences, ranging from Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees to PhDs.
- Students takes huge educational opportunity and get a chance to pursue their dreams of becoming medical professionals after studying from KSMU.
- The university has well-equipped classrooms, library, and a variety of other facilities that make it easier for students to learn and master the concepts taught in the medical courses
- The university also offers a wide range of extracurricular activities and research opportunities that help students gain valuable experience and build their resumes.
Overall, Kursk State Medical University is an ideal choice for those who are looking to pursue a career in medicine.