About Bashir State Medical University
When it comes to learning medical science in Russia, there is nothing better than Bashkir State Medical University. It is ranked among the 10 best Russian Medical Universities.
- Bashkir State Medical University is well known for its low tuition fee structure and simple admission process. This makes it an ideal university for all medical science seekers. Not only this but the university holds one of the largest medico-scientific centres in UFA which is one of the largest and most beautiful cities in Russia.
- As a member of the World Health Organization (WHO), Bashkir State Medical University has extensive scientific contacts with many foreign higher education institutions. In addition, the university is recognized by the Medical Council of India, the Malaysian Medical Council, the UK Medical Council, and many other countries.
- With 56 postgraduate majors and eight doctoral majors, the university has become a large centre for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Among the 23 majors, there are 10 doctoral and 3 candidate dissertation councils.
University at a Glance
Duration of Course
RUB. 2,94,000/ year
Total Number of Indian Students
Ufa International Airport
Why Study MBBS at Bashkir State Medical University
From 70 years BSMU has been providing quality and affordable education to many students. Here are the top reason why you should choose BSMU for your Medical Studies
- The university has the best facilities, world-class infrastructure, and highly qualified faculty.
- It offers a wide range of medical courses such as MBBS, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, and other medical specializations.
- The university provides a wide range of research opportunities and encourages its students to participate actively in research activities.
- It has also entered into collaborations with many international universities to facilitate student and faculty exchange programs.
- Apart from its excellent academic programs, BSMU is also known for its state-of-the-art laboratories and modern teaching tools
- The university has a dedicated team of professionals who are constantly upgrading their facilities and training methods.
Hence, if you are looking for further medical studies, BSMU is a great choice for you. It offers the best medical education, a wide range of courses and excellent research opportunities.
Fee Structure of Bashkir State Medical University 2023-24
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2-6|
|Tuition Fees||2,82,000 RUB||2,82,000 RUB|
|Hostel Fees||15,000 RUB||15,000 RUB|
|Total Fees in RUB||2,97,000||2,97,000|
|Total Fees in Rs||3,28,240||3,28,240|
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in BSMU
Bashkir State Medical University is a higher education institution for medical education. The university is accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science, Russia. The university is also recognized by renowned government bodies such as the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, the World Health Organization (WHO), and the National Medical Commission (NMC).
Currently, more than 8000 students are studying at the university. The university is also known for providing training to 700 volunteers for Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games in the year 2014.
- NEET Qualification: Students must qualify in NEET to get admission
- Minimum Age: 17 Years on or before 31st December
- Minimum Score in 10th and 12th Standards: 50% (PCB – 50%) English – Passing Marks
- Admission Helpline Number (All India): +91 9717172071
Request a Call Back
Syllabus of MBBS at Bashkir State Medical University
|1st Year||1st Sem||Anatomy|
|2nd Sem||History and Anatomy|
|2nd year||3rd-Sem||Biochemistry, Histology, Psychology & Pedagogy, Microbiology, Cell Biology, General Pathology|
|4th-Sem||Micro-Biology, Biochemistry, Physiology |
|3rd year||5th-Sem||Pharmacology, Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, Path physiology |
|6th-Sem||Path Physiology, Pathology, Genetics and principles of clinical medicine |
|4th-6th year||7th-12th Sem||Pediatrics, Oncology, Neurology, Psychology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Primary Care Medicine, ENT, Neurology, Psychiatry, Cardiology|
Admission Process at Bashkir State Medical University
The Admissions Process is as follows
Required Documents for MBBS at Bashkir State Medical University
What’s the day-to-day life at the campus?
1. Students at Bashkir State University can get quality knowledge and master professional skills as well as live a vibrant, exciting, and active life.
2. The University has 615 faculty members. More than 8000 Medical Students and over 500 faculty members are enrolled at BSMU in the departments of General Medicine (MBBS), dentistry, paediatrics, nursing, pharmacy, and preventive medicine. In addition to internal medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology, mental health, otorhinolaryngology, dermatology, and venereology, the Faculty of General Medicine also trains specialists in infectious diseases and psychiatry.
3. Students can practice medicine and learn advanced medical technologies at Bashkir State Medical University’s BSMU Clinic, Dental Clinic, and United Center of Simulation-Based Training. A digital biplane angiography system and a photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) system are all available in the BSMU clinic, which has 625 beds and modern CT and MRI equipment.
4. Among the services provided at the clinic are high-tech surgeries, intrabronchial valve placements, video-assisted thoracic lobectomy procedures, minimally invasive abdominal surgeries, and more. The clinics also offer training sessions for students an d over the years the university has trained more than 30,000 doctors.
Facilities At the University:
Hostel Accommodation: As a hostel is an important part of any university life, BSMU has 4 hostels to fully accommodate native as well as international students. Each hostel is guided by a warden who makes sure the rules and regulations are followed. Each hostel has a study room for the students. Furthermore, all BSMU hostels have the required physical training facilities, such as a gymnasium and a fitness hall. Every floor of the hostel has a kitchen where students can prepare their own meals. The hostel is located close to the markets and banks and the rooms are well equipped with beds, cupboards, and other amenities. All of the hostels are close to the university.
University clinic: BSMU has a large clinic with 625 beds that serve 24,000 patients per year. Over ten thousand surgeries have been performed, and more than 4,000 infants have been born here. It has a modern CT scanner, MRI, electrophysiology laboratory, intracardiac navigation system, and single photon emission computer tomography. As part of the BSMU Clinic, there are surgical departments, therapeutic departments, maternity departments, simulation centres, lecture halls, and outpatient clinics.
Masterclasses: At BSMU, students can engage in scientific activities and interact with top doctors from around the world through the student blooming programme. For this purpose, the University organizes numerous master classes for its students to help them launch new clinical methods and technologies. Live surgery conferences with the world’s top surgeons are organised to help our future doctors in making.
Sports: Bashkir State Medical University students have an excellent opportunity to be trained by skilled and reputed physical coaches. The qualified students are chosen by the instructors for further tournaments, and they are then trained under the supervision of coaches. There is a weightlifting gym in the sports building where mentors sharpen weightlifters’ skills, as well as a large indoor stadium where basketball, football, volleyball, tennis, table tennis, and athletics can be played and practised. The first floor of the building has been designated for massage training. The second floor of the building houses Physiotherapy and has separate wardrobes for boys and girls. The trainers’ department is on the third floor of the building, and the mat-coated hall is for gymnastic training. Moreover, the students engage in workouts in the BSMU hostels.
Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS)
5 years plus a year of Internship
Medium of teaching
Fees in Russian Ruble
Fees in Indian Rupees
1st Year Fees
2,82,000 Russian Ruble
15,000 Russian Ruble
2,97,000 Russian Ruble
RS. 3,71,000 Indian Rupees
2nd to 6th year Fees
2,82,000 Russian Ruble
15,000 Russian Ruble
2,97,000 Russian Ruble each year
Rs. 3,71,000 Rupees/ Yr.
Total MBBS Fees for 6 Years
17,82,000 Russian Ruble = RS. 2361,778 Indian Rupee ( 1 RUB @ 1.33 INR)
NOTE: – All other expenditures, such as the official processing fee of VISA, services of DHL, a transfer from and to the airport, medical insurance, registration, hostel accommodation, and so on, must be paid in addition.
The monthly rent is approximately 1200 RUB.
Medical insurance costs approximately 5000 RUB per year.
Medical examination – approximately 3500 RUB per year
Vaccination costs up to 5000 RUB.
Visa fees range between 1500 and 2000 RUB per year.
3. Any medical student who wishes to apply to Bashkir State Medical University for MBBS admission in Russia should adhere to the procedures outlined below:
- Fill out the online admission form for Bashkir State Medical University.
- Submission of the necessary documents along with the form of admission
- The university will mail you an admission/acceptance letter.
- Request a student visa from the Russian Embassy in India.
- When taking out an education loan, pay off all outstanding debts.
- Make travel arrangements to Russia.
For more information please refer: https://mbbsdirect.com/
Overall, if your dream is an affordable and quality medical degree then look no further than the Bashkir State Medical University, Russia. Mbbsdirect.com has made the process easier than ever for aspirants, being one of the most comprehensive consultants in India that help students realise their aspirations in the most effortless manner.
Thousands of people have already experienced acceptance, entry, and fulfilment of their dreams through us, so our efforts speak for themselves. As always, our speciality and our primary goal are to enable admissions into world-renowned universities in a package that is affordable to all. Your dreams are only a mouse click away; all you have to do is tell us what you want and we’ll get to work for you!