Bashkir State Medical University
Tuition Fee - Ruble 390,000/year
When it comes to learning medical science in Russia, there is nothing better than Bashkir State Medical University. It is ranked among the 10 best Russian Medical Universities.
Bashkir State Medical University is well known for its low tuition fee structure and simple admission process. This makes it an ideal university for all medical science seekers. Not only this but the university holds one of the largest medico-scientific centres in UFA which is one of the largest and most beautiful cities in Russia.
University at a Glance
Duration of Course
RUB. 2,94,000/ year
Total Number of Indian Students
Ufa International Airport
About The University
Bashkir State Medical University is a medical educational institution that has been responsible for training students since its inception in 1932. The university has been licensed by the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation to provide education to the students. The leading medical university holds a strong 10th rank amongst the other universities.
The University today is a large scientific institution that conducts basic, applied, and methodological scientific research. It is hoped that the staff of Bashkir State Medical University will be able to cope with the task of training and retraining highly qualified medical personnel in the modern world as a result of the unity of scientific, educational, and therapeutic processes seen today and in the future.
As a member of the World Health Organization (WHO), Bashkir State Medical University has extensive scientific contacts with many foreign higher education institutions. In addition, the university is recognized by the Medical Council of India, the Malaysian Medical Council, the UK Medical Council, and many other countries.
With 56 postgraduate majors and eight doctoral majors, the university has become a large centre for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Among the 23 majors, there are 10 doctoral and 3 candidate dissertation councils.
Eligibility for studying MBBS in BSMU
Bashkir State Medical University is a higher education institution for medical education. The university is accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science, Russia. The university is also recognized by renowned government bodies such as the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Medical Council of India (MCI). Currently, more than 8000 students are studying at the university. The university is also known for providing training to 700 volunteers for Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games in the year 2014.
NEET Qualification: Students must qualify in NEET to get admission
Minimum Age: 17 Years on or before 31st December
Maximum Age: 25 Years
Minimum Score in 10th and 12th Standards: 50% (PCB – 50%) English – Passing Marks
Admission Helpline Number (All India): +91 9717172071
Request a Call Back
What’s the day-to-day life at the campus?
1. Students at Bashkir State University can get quality knowledge and master professional skills as well as live a vibrant, exciting, and active life.
2. The University has 615 faculty members. More than 8000 Medical Students and over 500 faculty members are enrolled at BSMU in the departments of General Medicine (MBBS), dentistry, paediatrics, nursing, pharmacy, and preventive medicine. In addition to internal medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology, mental health, otorhinolaryngology, dermatology, and venereology, the Faculty of General Medicine also trains specialists in infectious diseases and psychiatry.
3. Students can practice medicine and learn advanced medical technologies at Bashkir State Medical University’s BSMU Clinic, Dental Clinic, and United Center of Simulation-Based Training. A digital biplane angiography system and a photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) system are all available in the BSMU clinic, which has 625 beds and modern CT and MRI equipment.
4. Among the services provided at the clinic are high-tech surgeries, intrabronchial valve placements, video-assisted thoracic lobectomy procedures, minimally invasive abdominal surgeries, and more. The clinics also offer training sessions for students an d over the years the university has trained more than 30,000 doctors.
Facilities At the University:
Hostel Accommodation: As a hostel is an important part of any university life, BSMU has 4 hostels to fully accommodate native as well as international students. Each hostel is guided by a warden who makes sure the rules and regulations are followed. Each hostel has a study room for the students. Furthermore, all BSMU hostels have the required physical training facilities, such as a gymnasium and a fitness hall. Every floor of the hostel has a kitchen where students can prepare their own meals. The hostel is located close to the markets and banks and the rooms are well equipped with beds, cupboards, and other amenities. All of the hostels are close to the university.
University clinic: BSMU has a large clinic with 625 beds that serve 24,000 patients per year. Over ten thousand surgeries have been performed, and more than 4,000 infants have been born here. It has a modern CT scanner, MRI, electrophysiology laboratory, intracardiac navigation system, and single photon emission computer tomography. As part of the BSMU Clinic, there are surgical departments, therapeutic departments, maternity departments, simulation centres, lecture halls, and outpatient clinics.
Masterclasses: At BSMU, students can engage in scientific activities and interact with top doctors from around the world through the student blooming programme. For this purpose, the University organizes numerous master classes for its students to help them launch new clinical methods and technologies. Live surgery conferences with the world’s top surgeons are organised to help our future doctors in making.
Sports: Bashkir State Medical University students have an excellent opportunity to be trained by skilled and reputed physical coaches. The qualified students are chosen by the instructors for further tournaments, and they are then trained under the supervision of coaches. There is a weightlifting gym in the sports building where mentors sharpen weightlifters’ skills, as well as a large indoor stadium where basketball, football, volleyball, tennis, table tennis, and athletics can be played and practised. The first floor of the building has been designated for massage training. The second floor of the building houses Physiotherapy and has separate wardrobes for boys and girls. The trainers’ department is on the third floor of the building, and the mat-coated hall is for gymnastic training. Moreover, the students engage in workouts in the BSMU hostels.
Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS)
5 years plus a year of Internship
Medium of teaching
1. The following documents must be submitted by Indian students. The consular department of the embassy must translate all documents into Russian and certify them.
The students can send the documents via e-mail (email@example.com)
- Certificate and mark sheet for Class 10th
- Copy of an international passport. Please keep in mind that your passport must be valid for a minimum of 2.5 years from the application date.
- Certificate of graduation and mark sheet for the 12th grade
- NEET evaluation form
- International passport photocopy
- Photographs in passport size
- Certificate of Fitness for Health (Vaccination included)
2. Once the application is successfully made then the candidate must duly deposit the necessary fees. Here is the fee structure:
Tuition Fees / Yr.
Hostel Fees / Yr.
Fees in Russian Ruble
Fees in Indian Rupees
1st Year Fees
2,82,000 Russian Ruble
15,000 Russian Ruble
2,97,000 Russian Ruble
RS. 3,71,000 Indian Rupees
2nd to 6th year Fees
2,82,000 Russian Ruble
15,000 Russian Ruble
2,97,000 Russian Ruble each year
Rs. 3,71,000 Rupees/ Yr.
Total MBBS Fees for 6 Years
17,82,000 Russian Ruble = RS. 2361,778 Indian Rupee ( 1 RUB @ 1.33 INR)
NOTE: – All other expenditures, such as the official processing fee of VISA, services of DHL, a transfer from and to the airport, medical insurance, registration, hostel accommodation, and so on, must be paid in addition.
The monthly rent is approximately 1200 RUB.
Medical insurance costs approximately 5000 RUB per year.
Medical examination – approximately 3500 RUB per year
Vaccination costs up to 5000 RUB.
Visa fees range between 1500 and 2000 RUB per year.
3. Any medical student who wishes to apply to Bashkir State Medical University for MBBS admission in Russia should adhere to the procedures outlined below:
- Fill out the online admission form for Bashkir State Medical University.
- Submission of the necessary documents along with the form of admission
- The university will mail you an admission/acceptance letter.
- Request a student visa from the Russian Embassy in India.
- When taking out an education loan, pay off all outstanding debts.
- Make travel arrangements to Russia.
For more information please refer: https://mbbsdirect.com/
Overall, if your dream is an affordable and quality medical degree then look no further than the Bashkir State Medical University, Russia. Mbbsdirect.com has made the process easier than ever for aspirants, being one of the most comprehensive consultants in India that help students realise their aspirations in the most effortless manner.
Thousands of people have already experienced acceptance, entry, and fulfilment of their dreams through us, so our efforts speak for themselves. As always, our speciality and our primary goal are to enable admissions into world-renowned universities in a package that is affordable to all. Your dreams are only a mouse click away; all you have to do is tell us what you want and we’ll get to work for you!