MBBS IN ARMENIA
The study of MBBS in Armenia for Indian Students is well-known because, dating back to 1996, the Indian scholars who were obsessed to become doctors began to travel here.
MBBS in Armenia for Indian Students
Are you in search of an ideal place to study MBBS? Then you just arrived at the right platform! Well, when choosing the destination for your MBBS studies, consider choosing Armenia because it is the best place for you. Find out more about studying MBBS in Armenia.
Armenia is among the abroad destinations best for studying, which has a history of presenting exclusive higher education. Armenia is a preferred Nation for Indian scholars. An excellent study surrounding, highly qualified as well as devoted staff well experience, enhance and modernized equipment, the exclusive building makes MBBS in Armenia significant preferred. Also, the World Health Organization and the India Medical Council certifies the Armenia Medical Degree.
Request a Call Back
MBBS in Armenia Eligibility
In order to get admission in MBBS in Armenia medical universities, candidates must fulfill following criteria:
12th Standard: Minimum 50% in PCB for General Category and Minimum 40% in PCB for Reserve category candidates.
NEET Result: Candidates must qualify NEET exam if they wish to practice in India as a doctor. NEET result is valid for 3 years for MBBS abroad admissions.
Age: The candidate must be a minimum of 17 Years old on 31st December of the year of admission.
Application Deadline: 15 September each year
Top Universities for MBBS in Armenia 2022
Yerevan State Medical University, Armenia is a government university that functions under the Ministry of Education and Science. The university is also listed underworld health organizations as the medical higher studies organization. It is located in the urban setting of the Yerevan. The university is also recognized by the Ministry of Education Culture and Sport of the Republic of Armenia.
Yerevan Haybusak University, Armenia is a private university established by Mr. Levon Harutyunyan. The university is accredited by the Government of Armenia in 2001. The university had more than 500 professors and 6000 students. It also has been ranked as the top 20th university among the other 50 private and government institutions.
University of Traditional Medicine, Armenia is the topmost institution for medical higher study. It is situated in Yerevan the capital of Armenia. Though there are multiple issues with the country such as weather conditions and government issues but UTM moved forward by providing a world-class education to their students. In addition to this Yerevan is one of the modern, safe, and secure cities in Armenia.
The ST. Tereza Medical University is situated in Yerevan, Armenia. It’s also called St. Theresa Charitable Sisters Medical Institute. It’s a primary university in Yerevan which provides English medium medicine courses. The whole duration of the MBBS course in 6 years. STMU believes in advancement. It is continuously improving and enhancing its official space and training to provide the most innovative experience for their students.
MBBS in Armenia FAQs
Do Armenia Universities follow NMC Guidelines?
Can Indian students get medical practitioner license in Armenia?
What is the weather in Armenia?
When should I apply for admission in MBBS course?
Is there any January intake for MBBS course in Armenia?
Which documents are required to apply for MBBS in Armenia?
Advantages of MBBS in Armenia
Why should you study the medical course in Armenia?
There is a lot of important reason why you should study MBBS in Armenia. Armenia has numerous well-known universities for studying medicine courses. These medical universities are known exclusively for their provision of eminent healthcare amenities. You will see well-equipped hospitals with modern medical devices and equipment. The hospitals consist of attendants, patients, as well as medical staff in larges, offer top-class learning and position chances for medical scholars.
Below are other important reasons why you must consider studying MBBS in Armenia;
- Low education fees: they will offer quality education at a very affordable price. There are indeed quality medical colleges in Europe, but the issue is the cost. They are normally costly.
- No payment, no aptitude test: what will attract you more is the international acknowledgment of Armenian degrees in medicine. In India, classified universities that offer medical courses like MBBS cash a tremendous amount of money, yet you will have to write an entrance test before you enter.
- Medical degree; there are various excellent medical universities and colleges, but the MCI identifies only five. You acquire employment with your certificate in any nation, since ECMO, WHO, and MCI acknowledges the Armenia medical degrees.
- High-quality and excellent education: you will every excited to here that the Armenian medical colleges follow the international education standards and the medical syllabus that are modernized
- Internship programs; you will be given internships when you finish your first-year study.
- Accommodation; many MCI-approved colleges offer hostels amenities to abroad students. But Armenia offers not just modernized hostels but also central heating, arrangement, food, etc.