MBBS in Belarus – Fee Structure of Top Medical Universities in Belarus
Minimum University Expense : Rs. 21 Lakh for 6 Years, NEET Qualification Mandatory,
Admission Closes before 15 June in most Universities.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Belarus
- Min 60% in PCB in 12th Class
- Min age should be 17 years on 31st December 2020.
- Valid NEET Scorecard showing that the student has qualified for the NEET examination.
WANT TO STUDY MEDICINE IN BELARUS? GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!
If you’re seeking to study MBBS abroad, then the ultimate option for you is Belarus! Why? You may ask. In Belarus, you’re imparted by highly certified professors that have modern labs as well as most modern methods within the medical sector. That’s the primary reason foreign scholars from Africa, Europe, Asia, as well as Arab countries troop in to study MBBS in Belarus.
As soon as you make up your mind to grab a medical cert in Belarus, you’re at the perfect point since Belarus MBBS degrees are accredited globally in institutions.
Why study MBBS in Belarus?
There are great benefits attached to students studying MBBS in Belarus. These benefits have made Belarus a sought after destination for students looking forward to studying medicine abroad.
Here are some of the reasons for Indian scholars acquiring MBBS in Belarus:
- English is used for instructions all through the study period.
- Medical certificates are recognized worldwide.
- They are liable for partaking in license exams SCHS, MCI, USMLE, HPCSA, PLAB, PMDC, etc
- Belarus medical certificate is accredited worldwide.
- The admission process is accessible at the medical schools.
- The tuition fee is affordable.
- There are modernized hospitals for scholars’ internship.
- There is trouble-free and pleasant camp life.
- There’s a very safe environment for overseas students.
Admittedly, these benefits above would make you select Belarus as your first option to study MBBS in Belarus. Wide-ranging Medicine courses are taught in the English standard of orders entirely for students who are first-class in English. Also, if your countries executive language is English, then you are sure to study your dream course!
At the (FGM) Faculty of General Medicine, the learning procedure is presented in 2 languages, English and Russians. It lasts for six years. You are allowed to choose your desired standard of instructions.
Top Approved Universities for Studying MBBS in Belarus
There many medical colleges in Belarus for studying medicine, but we have listed most of the top universities with approval from MCI and WHO. These universities have world authority, best practices, as well as rich history. Below are the top MCI approved medical colleges for studying MBBS in Belarus:
- Belarusian State Medical University
- Vitebsk State Medical University
- Gomel State Medical University
- Grodno State Medical University
- Vitebsk State Medical College
- Belarusian State Medical College
- Minsk State Medical College
- Brest State Medical College
- Slutsk State Medical College
These are the MCI and WHO approved institutes for studying medicine in Belarus. Get enrolled and maximize your career success!
If you are ready to start studying medicine in Belarus, what are you waiting for? Start now and complete your General Medicine Program to be certified as a doctor in India or abroad. Ensure dedication and hard work, and your career as a doctor will be skyrocketed. Students in India rush to Belarus to study MBBS, not just for fun, but also to acquire the benefits of studying MBBS in Belarus. You don’t want to miss that!