Tver State Medical University, Russia
Tuition Fee - Ruble 288,000/year
About Tver State Medical University, Russia
- Tver State Medical University is a large educational center and scientific research facility that was established in 1936. It is not only among the oldest but also one of the leading universities in Russia.
- It has trained foreign students from 1962 with the foreign students coming from 50 countries. The medium of study in the school is both English and Russian. In 1990 the faculty of pediatrics was established.
- The medical faculty has the largest structure and is the biggest sub-division of the school. The faculty of medicine is mainly based in the regional clinical hospital.
- The university has been honored with the “Prestigious Nations Friendship National Award” in recognition of its exceptional contributions to international education, collaboration, and development.
- Some of the departments of the faculty are affiliated with city hospitals and maternity hospitals.
- The university is recognized by the World Health Organization. It is affiliated with medical institutions within Russia and around the world.
- Examples of international partners include the Medical Academy of Lublin in Poland., Saarland University in Germany, MASHAV of Israel, and DAAD in Germany.
- A few topics of international cooperation include cardiology, genetics, surgery, and public health.
Tver State Medical University: Overview
|Established in 1936
|Number of International Students
|30% of the total student population
|Long winters and brief summers
|Yearly Tuition Fee
|288,000 RUB/ Year
|NEET Exam + 50% in PCB
|Last Date to Apply
Tver State Medical University Ranking 2024-25
|Tver State Medical University ranking in Russia
|Tver State Medical University ranking in World
Why Study MBBS at Tver State Medical University?
- It is recognized by international medical bodies and is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools, making the degree globally accepted.
- The university follows a high standard of medical education with a curriculum that meets international benchmarks, ensuring students receive a comprehensive and globally competitive education.
- University offers MBBS programs in English, understanding the needs of Indian students who may not be fluent in Russian, facilitating better understanding and communication.
- The university has a team of experienced and highly qualified faculty members, providing students with quality guidance and mentorship throughout their MBBS journey.
- The university provides clinical exposure through partnerships with well-equipped hospitals, giving students the opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge in real-world medical settings.
Recognition of Tver State Medical University
- It is recognized by the Russian Ministry of Education and Science. This is a crucial aspect for any university in Russia to ensure the legitimacy of the degree.
- It was recognized by the MCI, allowing Indian students to practice in India after completing their degree.
- It is recognized by ECFMG and WHO for global acceptance of the degree.
Advantages of Studying at Tver State Medical University, Russia:
Studying MBBS at Tver State Medical University can be advantageous. Let us see some key advantages
- Admission to Tver University is not subject to donations or capitation fees.
- Low tuition fees and average living expenses.
- There isn’t a different test for university admissions.
- The official languages of instruction are English and Russian.
- Russian universities provide world-class infrastructure and cutting-edge technology.
These glimpses of facts make Tver State Medical University prestigious among the top universities
Details of Medicine Program at Tver State Medical University, Russia
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
|Duration of Course
|5 years + 1-year internship
|Medium of Teaching
Request a Call Back
Tver State Medical University Fees Structure 2024-25
The Tver State Medical University fees are competitively priced, making it an attractive option for aspiring medical students.
|Hostel Fees in INR
|Rs. 11,000 (approx)
|Rs. 11,000 (approx)
|Total Fees INR
|Rs. 2.72 Lacs
|Rs. 2.72 Lacs
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS in Tver State Medical University, Russia
Medical Fitness Certificate
HIV -ve Report
RT-PCR Report &
Full body checkup.
Candidates must qualify NEET exam if they wish to practice in India as a doctor.
MBBS without NEET is possible in some countries but can’t practice in India.
Minimum 50% marks in 12th from a recognized board of India.
Minimum Age Required
The student should be of the age of 17 on December 31.
There is no upper age limit to apply for MBBS abroad.
Documents Required for MBBS Admission
Admission Requirements for Tver Medical University, Russia:
The following requirements must be fulfilled for an applicant to be admitted to Kursk Medical University:
1. Candidates should have passed their class 12 qualifying exam.
2. Candidates need to score at least 65% in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
3. Indian students must pass the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test in order to enroll (NEET)
4. The Tver State Medical University must be on your list of possibilities if you’re considering getting your MBBS in Russia.
Syllabus of MBBS at Tver State Medical University, Russia 2024-25
|History and Anatomy
|Biochemistry, Histology, Psychology & Pedagogy, Microbiology, Cell Biology, General Pathology
|Micro-Biology, Biochemistry, Physiology
|Pharmacology, Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, Path physiology
|Path Physiology, Pathology, Genetics and principles of clinical medicine
|Pediatrics, Oncology, Neurology, Psychology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Primary Care Medicine, ENT, Neurology, Psychiatry, Cardiology
Request a Call Back
Cost of Living in Tver Medical Academy, Russia:
|Average cost in INR
|Total Living Cost
Overview of Tver State Medical University
The school has several faculties which include the Faculty of Advanced Nursing Education, Faculty of Dental Medicine, Faculty of General Medicine, Faculty of Pediatrics, Faculty of Postgraduate Studies, and Pharmaceutical Faculty.
The school has a cultural center, a youth center, and an office for pedagogical work. Sporting activities available include table tennis, triathlon, soccer, lawn tennis, cricket, and volleyball.
Tver State Medical Academy Hostel:
The Tver State Medical University hostel provides comfortable accommodations for students pursuing their medical education. 4 hostels are available with the capacity to hold up to 1840 students. 2 of the hostels are a flat type with a kitchen, toilet, and bathroom attached. The rooms are fully furnished and the buildings are centrally air-conditioned. Accommodation is on a sharing basis. Internet access is available and adequate security through CCTV surveillance.
Facilities at Tver Medical Academy, Russia
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- The school hosts regular international meetings where professors and scientists from foreign countries are invited to give lectures and practical training to students.
- The school offers Russian courses that are intensive to the foreign students.
Our Assistance for MBBS Admission in Tver State Medical University, Russia
- We provide comprehensive guidance and support throughout the admission process for MBBS at Tver State Medical University, ensuring clarity on eligibility criteria, required documentation, and application procedures.
- To facilitate a smooth transition for students, we offer pre-departure guidance, including information on travel arrangements, accommodation options, and what to expect upon arrival in Russia. This ensures that students are well-prepared for their journey and initial days at Tver Medical Academy.
For more information, Students can contact to our counselors for guidance and further details. Whatsapp us
More Universities in Russia
1) Very affordable
2) ESTD in 1932
3) High number of seats available for Indian Students
4) English medium and NMC Approved
5) FMGE passing percentage – 65% (2024)
Tuition Fees: Rub 2,97,500/Year
Accommodation Fees: Rub 12,000/Year
1) FMGE Passing Percentage – 90% (2024)
2) QS World Ranking – 461
3) English medium & NMC Approved
4) Most beautiful and advanced campus in Russia
5) Hostel & Mess available within Campus
Tuition Fees: Rub 4,00,000/Year
Accommodation Fees: Rub 40,000/Year