- January 11, 2019
- Posted by: Swetha Harilal
- Category: Uncategorized
Here is a quick glimpse on Altai State Medical University Details:
- Founded: 1954
- Situated: Barnaul City, Altai Krai, Russia
- Nearest Airport: Barnaul
- Nearest Metropolitan city: Novosibirsk
- Physical Location: Western Siberia
- City’s Development: Developed city
- Temperature: Winters are very cold there, temperature goes as down as minus 35C, summers are pleasant with green view everywhere and average temperature in winter is around 25C. People should not worry about the cold winters because the buildings are designed accordingly and you can feel like +30C inside every building. For outside temperature, you can wear Russian jacket and you can roam there comfortably.
- Hostel: Very neat and clean hostel rooms. Rooms are on 2, 3 & 4 person sharing basis.
- Food: Indian food is available for Indian students. Food quality is very good.
- Fee: University Fees is lower compared to other MBBS universities in Russia.
- Medium of Study: Foreign students study medium is English, Russian people study in Russian medium.
|Altai State Medical University Fee Structure|
|World Ranking : 5986||Category: B|
|1st Year||Rs. 5,45,000/-|
|2nd-6th Years||5 x Rs. 3,75,000/-|
|Total Fees||Rs. 24,20,000/-|
Above fees includes tuition fee, hostel fee and admission fees. Food and living cost is not included.