- December 12, 2017
- Posted by: Swetha Harilal
- Category: MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine 2019
For those who aspire to pursue MBBS and are looking for a university to study, they must visit Ukraine. It is one of the famous destinations for excellent MBBS education at cost-effective fees. MBBS in Ukraine is for those international students who are looking for a viable option to pursue their education in medicine.
Facts at a glance for MBBS in Ukraine
|Fee Starts at||Rs. 2.25 Lakh|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 Years|
|Eligibility Criteria||NEET Qualification, 50% Marks in PCB|
|Minimum Age of Applicant||17 Years|
|Maximum Age of Applicants||25 years|
|Last Date of Application||Last Few Days|
|Classes Start from||15-Sep-18|
|Students Helpline Toll-Free||+91 6391010339|
Ukraine is a cool and serene European country with the communal agreement and good security for foreigners. Individuals in the country are very friendly, warm and co-operative with medical professionals, so there is no scarcity of clinical exposure. In addition, Ukraine is gaining a lot of popularity among international students as they enjoy European living standards. University representatives take special care, offering international students with a secure study and living atmosphere on campus. Here, excellent Government Medical Universities are offering MBBS at very reasonable prices compared to other countries like China, Russia or Bulgaria. Apart from this, the travel for students in Ukraine is very cheap due to special discounts for travelling within the country. Students are also encouraged to take part in various seminars and international conferences. The medical colleges of Ukraine offer the best value for medical education in terms of quality, infrastructure, and cost to the students. The Ukraine government provides constant help to medical universities for maintaining the standard of education. The students who graduate from a Ukraine Medical University can work in any part of the world. Why Study MBBS in Ukraine?
MBBS in Ukraine Fee Structure 2019
|MBBS IN UKRAINE: O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University, Ukraine Fee Structure 2019|
|2nd – 6th Year||5 X $5000 = $25000|
|Total Fee for 6 Years||$31500|
|MBBS IN UKRAINE: Uzhgorod National Medical University, Ukraine Fee Structure 2019|
|2nd – 6th Year||5 X $4300 = $21500|
|Total Fee for 6 Years||$28000|
|MBBS IN UKRAINE: Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine Fee Structure 2019|
|2nd – 6th Year||5 X $4100 = $20500|
|Total Fee for 6 Years||$27200|
|MBBS IN UKRAINE: Petro Mohyla Black Sea State University, Ukraine Fee Structure 2019|
|2nd – 6th Year||5 X $3700 = $18500|
|Total Fee for 6 Years||$24400|
|MBBS IN UKRAINE: Kiev Medical University, Ukraine Fee Structure 2019|
|2nd – 6th Year||5 X $4000 = $20000|
|Total Fee for 6 Years||$25500|
|MBBS IN UKRAINE: Ivano-Frankvisk National Medical University, Ukraine Fee Structure 2019|
|2nd – 6th Year||5 X $4000 = $20000|
|Total Fee for 6 Years||$27000|
For more information about the Fee Structure of Ukrainian Medical, Universities students can talk over the All India Toll-Free Helpline number +91 6391010339. You can also apply for MBBS in Ukraine at your nearest MBBSDIRECT Centre. We have more than 300 Centres across India.
Ukraine’s Education system
Ukraine’s education system is known for booming career’s and future development. It is well advanced and on par with the western countries like US, Canada, UK, Australia and Other European countries. Potential medical students can benefit from the medical programs offered by the country as it had been designed for English speaking people. Hence, aspirants will not face any language barriers. Moreover, graduates from Ukrainian medical universities can work anywhere in the field of Medicine as the qualification is recognized by WHO. The applicants just need to satisfy the registration requirement of the Medical Council of the respective country. The duration of MBBS program in Ukraine is 6 years. No entrance examination is required to get admission in a medical university in Ukraine. Thus, Ukraine has made it effortless for the aspiring student to fulfil their dreams of becoming successful doctors.
Ukraine offers a high-quality education and postgraduate studies; along with it students can enjoy the sightseeing options, culture and take on new experiences making the stay a memorable one.
The most popular medical fields of MBBS in the medical universities of Ukraine are General Medicine, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Dentistry, and, Surgery. Furthermore, Ukrainians have always been pioneers in surgery so the quality of Surgeons and Doctors here is admirable and undeniably the most excellent.
- The student must be above the age of 17 years and below the age of 25 years on 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
- Students must have valid NEET Scorecard. Only NEET Qualified students can go to study from abroad.
- Undergraduate course for Indian Students: As per the part III, Section 4 of the Gazette of India, extraordinary issue dated 18.02.2002, an Indian citizen eager of joining an undergraduate medical course in any foreign medical institution on or after 15th March 2002 should have Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India, New Delhi. India. To get the Eligibility certificate a candidate must pass 10+2 or equivalent class (biology, physics, and chemistry with minimum 50% marks) from a recognized college.
- Post-graduate course: Graduation in Medical and one-year internship from recognized college/university/institution by the Government of the concerned country.
- For other students: as per the rules of the concerned country.
Admissions to MBBS in Ukraine and post-graduate medical courses are open to all foreign students, who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria of the universities. The applicants are not required to clear any entrance exam viz. TOEFL or IELTS but they must have a valid NEET Scorecard. The Ministry of Public Health and the Ministry of Education Ukraine approves the course curriculum.
Prospectus along with application form is available in the universities website or from an authorized diplomat of the individual country to which the candidate belongs. The duly filled up forms along with the attested photocopies of required documents shall be submitted through the concerned representative of the country to universities.
Admission will be confirmed only after counselling/screening of the documents/application form of the candidate and the approval of the Authorized Representative of universities.
The following documents are to be furnished along with application form for the admission in an undergraduate course:-
- Matriculation certificate (10th Class) showing the date of birth.
- Certificate and mark-sheet of Intermediate (10+2 or equivalent class) with minimum 50% of Marks are required as eligibility criteria of MCI.
- Six passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of Passport (if ready).
- Medical Certificate with HIV test report from the recognized government hospital/pathological lab/clinic.
- Eligibility Certificate from Medical Council of the concerned country.
- NEET Scorecard to verify the NEET Qualification of the student.
For admission in Postgraduate course:-
- 10 Class Pass Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of Certificate and mark sheet of MBBS or equivalent exam.
- Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Six passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of Passport (if ready).
- Medical Certificate with HIV test report from the recognized government hospital/ pathological lab/clinic.
Submit the documents via e-mail or through courier and transfer the payments via Western Union, Bank, or Money Gram. After the receipt of payment and required documents, the candidate will receive the visa support letter and invitation letter.
Legalization & Translation of Documents:
In addition, following documents are to be legalized by the Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs of concerned country and thereafter they shall be translated into the Russian language by the authorized translator of Embassy of Ukraine:
- Original Certificate & mark sheet of 10th class.
- Original Certificate & mark sheet of 10+2 or equivalent class.
- Original Degree of MBBS or equivalent (in case of PG candidates only)
Then the Ukraine Embassy legalizes the translated version of these documents, which are to be shown in universities along with the original documents at the time of registration.
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Ukraine:
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- DanyloHalytskyLviv National Medical University
- Lugansk State Medical University
- Crimea State Medical University
- Kyiv National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
- MBBS in Ukraine offers students with a lot of benefits. It ranges from getting help in availing loans and scholarships, to the assistance in working during the study stint in order to get financial support for their studies.
- The universities here offer a quality degree in MBBS to those who cannot study medicine due to the high fees and lack of colleges.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine is relatively affordable.
At MBBSDirect.com, we facilitate in all the process of pursuing MBBS in Ukraine. It starts with getting a visa to apply for the best college as per your requirements. Thereafter, we help you in getting loans and assist in relocating to a new destination.
Besides that, we offer assistance in enrolling you into the desired colleges and get you jobs after the completion of your education. MBBS in Ukraine is a catching trend amongst students of various nations, especially Indian students. A lot of Indian students get to study MBBS in Ukraine.
We get queries from international students who are willing to pursue medical education in Ukraine. To them and to the students from India, we offer MBBS admission guidance.
MBBS Admission in Ukraine
MBBSDirect.com gets you admission in those Universities that are approved by Medical Council of India (MCI), WHO, IMED. We ensure that the course is offered in the English Language. The duration of MBBS program in Ukraine is 6 years and the tuition fee varies from university to university.
At MBBSDIRECT.com, we help students obtain unbiased opinions of the universities they wish to pursue their education in. To know more, get in touch with us today via +91 6391010339 (toll-free)!